Thursday, July 19, 2018

#186) Woops! - My Mistake


July 19, 2018

Dear Mr. President,

I hope that you are sitting down right now because I have some shocking and terrible news for you:  the Lone Ranger's mask was not white (which is really weird because what other color could possibly represent American virtue, integrity, and honesty?)  Well, I nearly fell off my chair when I found out and it breaks my heart to have to tell you this, but apparently, because the show was shot in black and white, the mask which looked black on the screen was, in fact, purple (which is also really weird because everyone knows purple is the color for the gays.)  I feel like a terrible friend trying to buoy up your confidence by comparing you to the Lone Ranger when really he was just a liberal, gay fraud only disguised as a good-hearted do-gooder while he sneakily infiltrated hard working American's living rooms every week.  What a terrible trick to play on us poor, unsuspecting Americans (almost as bad as that purple Teletubby Tinky Winky that my youth pastor warned me about.)

But wait, that's not the worst of it - there's more.  I have also recently learned that the Congressional Medal of Honor can only be bestowed on a member of the military.  You can just imagine my frustration and disappointment that a make-up artist with the obvious talent that yours has cannot be recognized by Congress at the level which she so clearly deserves.  Apparently, the highest award for a civilian is the Presidential Medal of Freedom.  This is very unfortunate because the Presidential Medal of Freedom is A) purple (the gays!) and B) can be awarded to someone who is NOT a U.S. citizen (unbelievable!).  So apparently the Presidential Medal of Freedom is the most
un-American award ever devised.  Those liberals will stoop to just about any level of trickery and deception to forward their immigrant-loving gay agenda.  It is shocking.

I was so shattered by these revelations that I decided to go on-line and purchase 5,000 bright red t-shirts emblazoned with the phrase NO COLLUSION and will be dispensing them liberally (no pun intended!) to everyone I meet.  You will also be happy to learn that I did not order them from Amazon because that leftist fucker Jeff Bezos is already the richest person in history (so he doesn't need any of my money) AND he probably funnels funds from Amazon to prop up his failing Washington Post (because obviously no one reads it so how else does it stay in business?).  Robert Mueller should investigate him for money laundering and tax fraud instead of wasting time investigating you when everyone knows there was #NOCOLLUSION.  Duh. (Vladimir Putin even told us that.)  No, I ordered my t-shirts from a nice Chinese factory that only employs 9 year olds and boy did I get a great price. I think it's the same place that makes your MAGA hats and really it's just wonderful the way those Asian cultures value the contributions of children.  We could probably learn something from them (but that's another story that you will never hear about in the fake news.)

Anyway, it's been a tough few days for me as I'm sure it has been for you.  I do hope you take my advice and invest in a bronzer make up line with only shades of orange (call it brorange!) just in case those nasty Democrats try to impeach you and you find yourself out of a job.  The presidency may be fleeting but a good make up line is forever.  Remember that.

Yours in Solidarity (but not really, ha ha),

Amy Beaton

No comments:

Post a Comment