Tuesday, July 11, 2017

#138) Good Idea


July 11, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Two days ago you tweeted:

            "Putin and I discussed forming an impenetrable cyber security unit
            so that election hacking, and many other negative things will be guarded"

And I haven't responded yet because it has taken me two days to stop laughing (fox in the hen house and all that). You don't need CNN or Stephen Colbert to embarrass you or point out your shortcomings.  You are doing a pretty good job of that all by yourself.

Lindsey Graham said that your plan was "not the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but it's pretty close."  (Reminder:  he is a senior member of your own party.)  With friends like that, who needs enemies?

You may recall from my letter on June 9 that I believe you are stupid enough to be manipulated by Russia.  I stand by that assertion and if Mr. Putin asks for your social security number or email password or your first pet's namejust say NO.  This man is not your friend.

Sincerely,
Amy Beaton

P.S.  I'm scared that it took you and your staff 12hrs. to realize your faux pas and back-track on this one.  Seriously, did no one on that crackerjack team think that this was a bad idea?!

No comments:

Post a Comment