Wednesday, April 12, 2017

#66) Spicy


April 12, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Sean Spicer is the worst.  I hate to say I told you so (that's not true, I actually love to say I told you so) but I told you on Day 2 of your presidency that he wasn't going to cut it as Press Secretary.  And he's not cutting it.  I'm not going to include any quotes from that train-wreck of a press briefing he gave yesterday where he made Assad-Hitler comparisons because the internet is doing a lovely job of preserving it for all eternity and there's nothing that I need to add. 

But I do want to clarify something – you do know that chemical weapons have been used for hundreds of years, right?  And in terms of recent history, mustard, chlorine, lewisite, phosgene, and Paris Green gas were all pretty common during WWII.  And then, of course, Adolph Hitler special built actual gas chambers (aka Holocaust Centers) for the sole purpose of killing as many people as possible as quickly as possible.  I'm not a historian or anything, these are just things I learned in middle school.

I hear that you are planning a massive government reorganization.  That is a really bad idea given A) your lack of experience and knowledge about the government, and B) the crap-team you have assembled to "guide" you. But if I can't stop you and you are determined to move ahead with it, cut Spicer loose.  Seriously, that guy is a joke.

Sincerely,
Amy Beaton

P.S.  If Sean Spicer were locked in a room with a gun with two bullets, Hitler and Assad, he would shoot himself in the foot twice (ha ha, thanks Internet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment