Wednesday, May 24, 2017

#102) Vatican Visit


May 24, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Well, the road trip continues I see and you had your meeting with the Pope.  Was it awkward at all?  You know because of all those mean things you said about him during the campaign?  Like when you called him "disgraceful" because he said a true Christian would be building bridges and not walls, bringing people together not dividing and antagonizing.  And then you had the disrespect to say, "If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS's ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been president."   

Well, you have a remarkable ability to flip flop and just pretend that you never said the things you actually did say...so maybe the visit went well (although I suspect Pope Francis' memory is not as flexible as yours).

Sincerely,
Amy Beaton

1 comment:

  1. Amy....you must be on vacation. I MISS YOUR BLOGS TO DONALD DUCK! Please say you will be back. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED. I know you will be overwhelmed when you get back to blogging! Thanks so much. I read you the last thing before going to bed at night. It gives me pleasure that SOMEONE is telling him like it REALLY is!

    ReplyDelete