Friday, June 30, 2017

#128) Loss Of Civility


June 30, 2017

Dear Mr. President,

Well, between your ridiculously inappropriate tweets about Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough AND The Senate's ludicrous health care proposal (which is really just a tax break for the rich and hardly gives anybody actual health care) the Internet just about melted this week.  I never thought I would have to shield my kids from anything that the President of the United States had to say, but you have proved me wrongagain! 

The good news is that you're not going to get a lengthy rant from me about how your tweets are beneath the dignity of the office of President.  If you haven't figured that out by now with all the negative feedback you are getting, then there's nothing I can add.  I am intrigued by this congressional oversight committee which may have the power to declare you incapacitated (under the 25th Amendment).  Have you heard about this yet?  It's very interesting because, of course, it has never been done before.  But you are nothing if not a trailblazer sir!  "It's never been done before" is practically your rallying cry!

At this point, weeding my garden is literally more important than following the news or writing you a letter.  So that's what I'm going to do.

Sincerely,
Amy Beaton

No comments:

Post a Comment